Separate names with a comma.
Yeah, the replacement one I got had the multiple different size linkage rods to choose from. Once I chose the right one it still took a bit of...
In case anyone is interested: pictured is (actually) the correct motor for the squire's tailgate window. Bunch of motors online listed as left or...
I am not sure what was slipping the last time but it sounded like the plastic bits were bc it was a smooth thumping type sound and didn't seem...
[ATTACH]
Great advice, thanks! With your detailed directions I managed to take the motor out after drilling holes (first one was way off so ended up with...
You should definitely pick a name, although it can be a surprisingly tough decision! I do have a few upgrades planned like adding an additional...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] The blue velour seats that are surprisingly clean and intact.
That's great to hear. I was actually trying to buy a 1990 Colony Park originally from the seller but when I got there, the Mercury was in pretty...
Hello, have a few questions about the 91 Country Squire I recently purchased. Anyone know of a diagram of the rear tailgate mechanisms? Can't get...
Here's the ol' Log:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
New to the forum and figured I'd say hello and do the intro as suggested. I love older, oddball, and unconventional vehicles. Always have since I...