Separate names with a comma.
:Welcome: to the forum, Tom. It sounds like a real nice wagon you have there, especially with the clifford set up on the L6. Can't wait to see...
And this one is for sale for a very long time.... [IMG] It is an VIII (V8) and asking price is 6500 euro. As you can see no sliding roof and I...
There was a Lark 2dr wagon for sale here not so long ago. If I just had the space..... Those 2dr were only made for 1 year, I think?
Well, I had a 88 Caprice Classic as well which had the 307 with a 200R4. The brochure states that standard they were delivered with an overdrive...
The Parisienne is certainly interesting for the woodgrain preservation. It sounds the way to go and get rid of theaging once and for all. I only...
I have never seen them overhere, I like them!
Surfing the net, I came across this car. I have never heard of it, does anybody know if this is factory original? [IMG]...
:Welcome:. I have to admit that i had to look up how your car looks like, but wow! The space era is my favourite era and your car just proves that...
That would be the best option according to me. I guess 6.2's are easy to find and fit with the th400. Better yet, the 6.5 turbo or ultimately the...
It really looks stunning! :thumbs2:
:Welcome: to the forum Dave. Glad to see more and more people still having the wagon they grew up in. I have been a Chevelle fan for many years (I...
You are absolutely right! But.... your Mondeo IS a wagon anyway! :thumbsup:
:Welcome: to the forum, Jonas. I know how strange this has to sound to people from the States that these cars are such a rarety, although they...
I second that. My 88 Caprice was pretty decent all around, but when I checked the tailgate window motor as I sometimes had to help it by hand...
Hmmm, I don't think this is the right thread, but besides the subjectiveness of taste, the Prius is much more friendly then a "normal" car. That...
Hi Scott! From the little pictures it seems like a nice wagon. I am sure you will enjoy it, although it is off course completely different from a...
:Welcome: Ric. That cars looks really stunning, but I absolutely love the look of the olds as well! Clean! I can't wait to see some pics of the...
Surfing a bit for some ideas, I came across this archived thread containing a lot of wagon pics, although most are non-american. Enjoy!...
Although I am not in the process of restoring (yet), I still would like to know if someone here has a good solution of repairing the plastic...
Really cool! Positive news about big cars is scares these days.