1. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
  2. fourspeedwagon

    fourspeedwagon New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2010
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    high desert of WA state
    We'll see what the reserve winds up to be, but it's only 50 miles from my house!
     
  3. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Well, 4spd....for your edification, I found out that the ONLY power on the car is the rear window. Which I don't believe is working. Bare bones car.
     
  4. fourspeedwagon

    fourspeedwagon New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2010
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    high desert of WA state
    Thats OK- it's already gone above $300... way outta my budget:tiphat:
     
  5. snooterbuckets

    snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2009
    Messages:
    3,742
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Location:
    Cranford, New Jersey
    I love the '71's. What's the matter with his son? Too big?!! Hasn't he figured out what he and his girlfriend could do in the back of it? No way is that car going for any less than $1500, I'm sure. Heck, I could even afford $500. Now, where could I put it?
     
  6. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Well, snoot, you may get it for that except for the reserve.
     
  7. fourspeedwagon

    fourspeedwagon New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2010
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    high desert of WA state
  8. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Well, I guess we know about where his reserve may be, eh, 4spd? Doubt he will get it.
     
  9. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin

Share This Page