Snow Pictures

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by HillbillyHipster, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos New Member

I was living in a snow state then. I was here in the blizzard of 89. We got a few inches.

"January 8-9, 2010: Very light dusting of snow seen in the eastern Jacksonville area. Light snow also fell in parts of central Florida, which briefly accumulated slightly in parts of Marion County. Sleet was widespread and snow was isolated across the Orlando area and also in Melbourne.[19] Isolated flurries were even reported as from West Palm Beach to as far south as Kendall and sleet in a few spots in the South Florida metropolitan area for only the second time in record history and first time since 1977."

2. Stormin' Norman

Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Its just not right that Floridians should complain about snow! That's a Canadian pasttime.:rofl2: Show us how to grow oranges and we'll show you million ways to complain, grade, shovel and broom off snow? No deal, huh? :cry:

3. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos New Member

I hate Florida. Unfortunately for personal reasons I'm stuck here for at least 10 more years.

4. Blackfoot

Blackfoot Wagonless Soul

Wagon Garage:
    I hear ya CC, Its great if you like Hurricanes, sweltering humidity, daily 30 minute downpours that double the already high humidity, Insects that can haul more then our wagons, swamps, pissed off poisonous critters, old retired northerns who should not be allowed to drive, and gators. Oh and don't forget illegal Cubans and more Cocaine then we have in snow!

5. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos New Member

Oh you've spent time down here... The hurricanes don't scare me. We know for days of the potential unlike a tornado or earthquake. I'm fat, heat, humidity not for me. I'm petrified of snakes. Don't even like to see pics or them on T.V. And Gators, those fans are the most obnoxious group of people ever to walk the face of the Earth. Finally the illegals, well thats a problem in a lot of areas.

6. Blackfoot

Blackfoot Wagonless Soul

Wagon Garage:
    I have spent more time in that God Forsaken Hell Hole then I ever care to admit. What everyones infatuation with that state is all about, I will never know.

7. Captain Chaos

Captain Chaos New Member

I agree.:tiphat:

8. silverfox

silverfox New Member

Wagon Garage:
    If you can't live right on the ocean don't live there. It's one big, humid, sand bar. I have lived all over that state at different times and the ONLY time I liked it is when I had my ocean front condo. Loved that.

9. the Rev

the Rev senior junior Charter Member

Wagon Garage:
    told ya....ya can park the trailer in my back yard...quit yur whinin:biglaugh::biglaugh:

10. jaxops

jaxops Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Wow. You've nailed it!
    I still have a house there that I rent out, but I never plan on living in Jax again. Tooooo hot.:evilsmile: I guess that it gets harder to handle the heat as you get older. I don't know how the old folks do it (probably living in the AC all day like the rest of us!) No work for me there. I was sent to New England for 2 years, and was transferred back to Florida in the mid-1980s. We were amazed at how flat, and dull it was.

11. Blackfoot

Blackfoot Wagonless Soul

Wagon Garage:
    Awww Rick, I feel the love! This old rat trap would not make the haul out there. So I need to find a local trailer and have her drug in, just move a few of them collector edition, yard art pieces over enuff to squeeze a soup can in for us. :cheers:

12. the Rev

the Rev senior junior Charter Member

Wagon Garage:

Im on it...:D