Just joined...

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by 80_Chrysler_Lebaron, Jan 4, 2010.

  1. 80_Chrysler_Lebaron

    80_Chrysler_Lebaron New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2010
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Springfield, MO
    Hello my name is Martin and I live in Springfield, MO. I drive a 1980 Chrysler Lebaron Station Wagon. Currently it isn't finished (pics will be up soon) but I personally really like the way I have it looking at the moment because when I drive it, its a real head turner. I currently work at the Bass Pro warehouse until I finish school and my hobbies include my car, playing guitar, and just having fun. I can't wait to see all the awesome wagons that this forum has to offer and hopefully I meet lots of other enthusiasts (currently I haven't met another one). :party3:
     
  2. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    :Welcome:to the wagon train, 80chryleB. I like those wagons...almost bought one. Can't wait to see the pix. You will be meeting plenty of enthusiast's here....just hang on awhile!
     
  3. tbirdsps

    tbirdsps New Member Charter Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2006
    Messages:
    5,340
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Ridgecrest, Ca.
    :Welcome: 80 Lebarons are very nice. I like the woodless look.
     
  4. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Hey, another young guy with good taste. Probably extends to... Wagons! :rofl2::Welcome: Good to have here Martin. :thumbs2:
     
  5. Senri

    Senri Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Messages:
    704
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    112
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Beverwijk, The Netherlands
    Hi Martin, those are certainly nice wagons! I still have my eye on one that is now for sale here for a long time. Anyway, welcome!
     
  6. Fat Tedy

    Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18,099
    Likes Received:
    1,096
    Trophy Points:
    1,108
    Location:
    Victoria BC Canada
    :Welcome:...Pics will be up soon....they better be!:D(y)

    From Springfield MO 'eh? Don't know what your music tastes are but the best radio staion I have found is "104.7 The Cave Time less Rock" from your home town. A couple years back I found them online, emailed saying I leke em, they emailed back I guess because I was from Canada and they sent me a couple T-shirts and a fist full of stickers.
     
  7. The Stickman

    The Stickman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2008
    Messages:
    1,316
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    111
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    Lehigh Valley pa
    Welcome to the forum.
     
  8. snooterbuckets

    snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2009
    Messages:
    3,742
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Location:
    Cranford, New Jersey
    The 80 wasn't downsized yet, am I right? I sold 78's when I worked for Hart Fullerton Chrysler Plymouth in West LA. They were my favorite car to sell as I loved the wood treatment on them. I remember one day some guy came in wanting to buy a loaded out Volare wagon with the wood, but I jammed him into a fairly basic LeBaron because it looked so much nicer. I wonder if he still has it. Probably not.
     
  9. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    IIRC, the 80 was sort of in the middle, snoot.
     
  10. snooterbuckets

    snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2009
    Messages:
    3,742
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Location:
    Cranford, New Jersey
    I found a pic of one; it was the body style I that I thought it was; I'm thinking they drastically downsized them to the K Car body in '83.
     

    Attached Files:

  11. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Yup...that's the one that's between the monster and the K car wagon. I happen to like most of the chrysler wagons of old. I would like to find a woody K wagon with a 2.2 turbo engine for a DD.
     
  12. Fat Tedy

    Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18,099
    Likes Received:
    1,096
    Trophy Points:
    1,108
    Location:
    Victoria BC Canada


    DD...I do hope you meen Daily Drive and not Demo Derby?


    Oh Sh**, I better hide now:hide:

    :D
     
  13. snooterbuckets

    snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2009
    Messages:
    3,742
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Location:
    Cranford, New Jersey
    Fat Tedy, you said the "d" word. Shame on you. Go wash your mouth out with soap this very minute!!
     
  14. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Dayummm....now I gotta start the car and lock & load again......:D
     
  15. Fat Tedy

    Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18,099
    Likes Received:
    1,096
    Trophy Points:
    1,108
    Location:
    Victoria BC Canada

    :wave:.........:rofl2:
     

Share This Page