If you go on youtube and type in falcon 2009 there is a cool video of a stroked 351 '69 falcon wagon at the strip tearing it up
I hate 1/8th mile, you have to gear the piss out of your ride to get them to run worth a crap. 1320 all the way!
apparently...Pop Hot Rod has a article on a Falcon wagon in it this month...I keep forgetting to pick it up:banghead3:
If the stroked 351 has no other help as it seems like (NOS, etc) then I for getting real 450hp+ out of it and get the hugh car run that fast, or am I just easely impressed?
you like us...so...therefore ...your easily impressed.. actually ...the 66-69 werent that heavy..all unibody.. ...the one in the PHR article does 11's and is his daily driver..
I remember those Falcon commercials...they had several. They were, believe it or not, popular commercials.