Happy New Year to all my station wagon friends! It's been up and down all year for a lot of us but I, for one, have always found a certain solace in coming to visit with my friends here. You are all a bunch of good guys that remember the good times and the cars of those times. I hope each and every one of you has a really great 2010!
Happy New Year way out on the Wet Coast! We're shivering like a dog with razor blade enemas in the prairies. - 45C or -43F! Send us some warm air, please...
Happy 2010 fellas. Our ISP decided to party too hard or something, we had no connection from 7pm till jut a few minutes ago. I do not drink or get into parties, so I sat home with the kids while the wife went up to a friends house. I played Spore, Call Of Duty World at War, Mario Bros and Mario Kart on our Wii all dang night, lol. So hope you all had a safe and happy new year and were not stupid enuff to get into trouble from drinking and driving.
Happy 2010, spent a nice nite playing cards with friends and chuging back ice tea, good nite all around and very quiet in general for my erea. Guess tommorow is take down the X-Mas lites day