so...the other day...i had a moment of Clarity and started to realize that Im never gonna finish all the cars I have So I decided to sell one...(ya..just one so far).... I knew a guy that is just GAGA over my 58 Yeoman wagon.. so..without going into the full story He now owns my Yeoman wagon and already has spent about 1500 on goodies for it (air bags and such)...and it hasnt even left my driveway !! He has promised me tons of build pics...so i can put them up here...this guy is crazy talented...and the car should be insane when he's done she gonna end up with a LT1/6 speed...C4 vette suspension...air ride...and more !! Point is...I sold it to him cheap !!.(and I mean cheap..for what it is)...because i know what this wagon means to him...and I know he'll do her right !! Hopefully Santa deals in Karma to my friend Dave..(incase hes peekin in here)
Good cover story to boot another Chevy out of your yard. Sounds like you really made Dave's day. What are friends for, eh? That is going to be an awesome build when its finished.
.... Maybe a 64 Colony Park woody in my drive way X-Mas morning would better your Karma odds with Santa....... Nice thing to read what you did,
Geeze....the Rev is almost starting to sound like a nice guy. Where is Rod Serling when you need him?? Seriously, Rick....good karma for you and a good car for your bud. Can't wait to see it....do you have a before pic we could see to compare with the after stuff Dave does?
Hey Rev, I think that's great! Letting go of cars that you know you will never get to, and focusing on the special ones you want, certainly takes clarity. You got to make a friend happy, and did right by the Yeoman also. Good for you! David
Dear santa, I want an new(er) f150 for christmas... you can take my caprice to a less fortunate family or somone who needs parts. ive been a good boy this year -ian rick, guess this means the garage that the marquis is in is now unblocked....will the mothership be seeing daylight?
I posted some a while back in 'restoration"...(mine tooo)...white 58 Yeoman wagon ...the hole got filled quickly....the Mothership wont see daylight till the thaw... dont worry guys...Dave's a camera nut..there will be plenty of progress pics when he gets on it in the New Year