Super Slow Loading

Discussion in 'Site News, Feedback, Suggestions and Help' started by azblackhemi, Jan 29, 2026.

  1. KevinVarnes

    KevinVarnes Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Messages:
    3,378
    Likes Received:
    408
    Trophy Points:
    210
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look next time it acts up. Today it is working fine in Mozilla (shrugs).
     
  2. OrthmannJ

    OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,070
    Likes Received:
    4,918
    Trophy Points:
    848
    Location:
    Yakima Washington
    That's good to know. I usually have a few days where it works fine and then it just won't let me log in. No matter what I try.

    I do most of my perusing of the forum from my work PC as well.
     
  3. KevinVarnes

    KevinVarnes Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Messages:
    3,378
    Likes Received:
    408
    Trophy Points:
    210
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Forgot to mention, this does the trick for me. For some reason it switches back to the http: version several times while on the site and logs me out. I just add the "s" to the address and I'm logged back in and it works fine.
     
    HotRodRacer likes this.
  4. HotRodRacer

    HotRodRacer Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2017
    Messages:
    1,310
    Likes Received:
    583
    Trophy Points:
    278
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Northeast Tennessee
    It does that to me, too. And without backend access, I don't know why. But I'm glad it works for you!
     
  5. KevinVarnes

    KevinVarnes Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Messages:
    3,378
    Likes Received:
    408
    Trophy Points:
    210
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Figured I would just keep this in the same thread. Has anyone else noticed the search function can't pull anything up newer than 2023? I was trying to find a thread I posted a year or so ago and couldn't not find it via search. Finally I just searched under only my user name and new than May 2024 and it couldn't pull up any results.
     
    markfnc likes this.
  6. markfnc

    markfnc Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2015
    Messages:
    5,809
    Likes Received:
    1,407
    Trophy Points:
    521
    Location:
    Johnston County , NC
    yes, for a while I've seen that. Actually, quit a while. Your timeline is correct on any search stops in 2023 and further back.
     
  7. OrthmannJ

    OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,070
    Likes Received:
    4,918
    Trophy Points:
    848
    Location:
    Yakima Washington

Share This Page