1964 Ford Country Squire

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by markfnc, Oct 2, 2026.

  1. markfnc

    markfnc Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2015
    Messages:
    5,809
    Likes Received:
    1,407
    Trophy Points:
    521
    Location:
    Johnston County , NC
  2. KevinVarnes

    KevinVarnes Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Messages:
    3,378
    Likes Received:
    408
    Trophy Points:
    210
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Sharp car. I like it a lot. Can you even still get anything even halfway decent in a 14" tire?
     
  3. HotRodRacer

    HotRodRacer Moderator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2017
    Messages:
    1,310
    Likes Received:
    583
    Trophy Points:
    278
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Northeast Tennessee
    markfnc likes this.
  4. KevinVarnes

    KevinVarnes Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    Messages:
    3,378
    Likes Received:
    408
    Trophy Points:
    210
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Grand Rapids, MI
    I'm surprised there are that many for a 14". Michelin stopped selling the Defender 2 in the 15" size I need for my Saturn and I don't think they make it in a 15" in any size anymore.
     

Share This Page