1975 Pontiac Firebird Esprit

Discussion in 'Car & Truck Talk' started by jwdtenn, Aug 8, 2022.

1. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

2. Silvertwinkiehobo

Silvertwinkiehobo "Everything that breaks starts with 'F.'"

I like that color, especially out in the sunlight.

3. cammerjeff

cammerjeff Longroofs Rule!

It is nice, and its about 5 miles from where I work if anyone wants it checked out. Oddly optioned, and odd color combo with the tan interior and black full vinyl top. (I really do not like full vinyl tops on 2nd gen F-bodies) And the fact that the ad states the floor pans have been replaced, and no underside pictures posted makes me suspicious? At least they are not asking $35-40K for it as it has many interior details missing.
    But for the under $23K asking price it is not bad for todays market. You could spend quite a bit more and get a worse car.

Actually after looking on the sellers web site, this car is over priced by about 100%. It is a 50,000 something original Michigan Mile Car, there is quite a bit of rust starting to bubble out of the lower front fenders ect.... And also was is a "Limited Edition" Firebird? Never hears of such a model. Looks to be either Dealer of Previous owner added bling to my eyes

https://www.grautogallery.com/vehicles/12992/1975-pontiac-firebird-limited-edition

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  4. elB

elB Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    The one red flag I have about it is the exhaust near the axle and gas tank has been painted the same color black as the floor pans. As this car already has been admitted to have new floor pans, that level of attention to detail being missing is concerning.

Any time a dealer starts rambling about "Limited Edition" and other things that were never a factory thing, I tune them out. No reason to listen to these sales weasel details that mean nothing and are intended to take up space and impress the novice.