1990 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Dec 14, 2021.

1. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

fannie and markfnc like this.
  2. Edv96buick

Edv96buick Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Yes I saw this car listed on Facebook. It’s probably less than an hour away from me because it is in Philadelphia. Thought about going to look at it but then decided against it

3. KT88

KT88 Active Member

Some underhood and chassis pictures would be nice. "New control arm" ??? Just one and why? These cars rarely had to have those replaced. Rear bumper looks rotted out. My guess is the chassis is rusty.

4. elB

elB Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    It's from Philly, so I'm pretty sure it's got rust and rot. I wonder how original the paint is as some of the pictures make it look like there's over-spray on some of the door jams. I don't like the "has new 650 carb" because if it has an aftermarket carb I wonder if it runs that well.

5. Edv96buick

Edv96buick Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Yes, the rotted bumper, and the aftermarket carburetor were the reasons I decided not to go. It looks to me like it was re-painted which is OK if it was done correctly, also another thing I didn’t like was the cargo area looks very beat up

6. cammerjeff

cammerjeff Longroofs Rule!

I see it has a Gauge package, can you actually see the gauges placed that low in the dash when driving? It is very well equipped and the paint does look good on it. And the headliner even looks to be intact from what you can see in the soso photo's

[​IMG]

7. KT88

KT88 Active Member

I've had 3 Olds's with the gauges like that. Yes you can see them, and in the later years like this one there was a Reminder Package that would put out an audible tone to indicate low fuel, low oil pressure, over temp, and I think even low battery voltage, amoung other things like low coolant, headlights on, etc.