Any 1974 Chevrolet Caprice Estate wagon die cast out there.

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Memorabilia & Toys' started by Caprice Estate, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Caprice Estate

Caprice Estate Dads 74 Caprice

Wagon Garage:
    I own an original low mileage 1974 Chevrolet Caprice Estate wagon and would like any leads on toys, die cast and any memorabilia on my wagon. I already have a few 1973 Johnny Lightening 1/32 scale die casts but would like to have others of other years if possible, especially 1974. Thank you for any leads and cheers my fellow long roof brother and sisters.

2. 60Mercman

60Mercman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Yeah Johnny Lightning was hot on wagons about 10 years ago when they brought out the ‘73 Caprice, as well a a nice ‘64 Olds Vista Cruiser, but they kinda backed off. Don’t know why, the wagons were always sold out. AutoWorld has picked up the gauntlet. They make several nice mid ‘70’s midsized Pontiac and Olds wagons, as well as a nice ‘74-‘76 line of Big Buick Clams. Greenlight has issued some nice Plymouth and Panther body Ford/Merc Wagons. Wish they would move down the line and make some early to mid ‘70’s Ford and Mercury’s. But we have something to wish for.

curtisK likes this.
  3. Caprice Estate

Caprice Estate Dads 74 Caprice

Wagon Garage:
    I appreciate any and all information. Cheers.

4. 60Mercman

60Mercman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    No problem. I guarantee if I see any new wagons, especially a ‘74 Caprice, it’ll be posted here first. Lol