Is this the 2nd black 71-76 B-body we have seen lately? That may be more black ones than I have ever seen in person. Very nice example
Same for me, may have seen a Caprice in all black but cannot ever remember seeing a personal 70s-80s wagon in black paint. Trans Ams stood out in black because the color was so rarely used. Know nothing about KY motor vehicle title regs but have to wonder about a rebuilt, rebuildable and reconstructed title on a car that is claimed to be all original.
It’s interesting that that era of Caprice didn’t seem as well appointed as the LTD’s and Broughams of that period. I’ve never seen a LTD without front bumper guards Classics I always equated to Broughams and the Broughams had the high back seats. Just an observation. I may be all wet, but I’m not sure I’ve not seen a lot of them without remote mirrors as well, even though I know it was an option on the Ford as well. The body side moldings were also always on the LTDs. The Customs and the Bel Air seemed more in line appointment for appointment. Especially in the era of the Landau. I think they really out shown the Caprice in the ‘75 - ‘76 body style. IMHO.
Also missed the rebuilt title. It appears to be all original, other than the trunk which is a different color gray speckled paint than other's I've seen.