Very clean 1965 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser on AZ C/L $19,500

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by mwrich, Feb 16, 2020.

1. mwrich

mwrich Member

2. wagoninsane

wagoninsane Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Very beautiful example of Oldsmobile greatness! BUT also overly customized. I know some will scoff at what I'm about to say, but here we go anyway. In my own OPINION its hard to sell your own tastes and likes. I remember a heavily customized Pontiac Tempest longroof for sale a few years back. It was gorgeous but customized to look like a 60s style custom job. Can't remember how long it kicked around the web, started out at a high price tag and then as the seller must of realized he couldn't sell it for the build price or the heavy customization, started going down in price, eventually selling at a drastically reduced price. I love to look at custom cars, some are absolutely beautiful works of art. While others are pieces of $h!t. That being said I wish the seller luck with finding the person that shares his tastes in style!....Longroofs Rule!

annap01gt likes this.
  3. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

If you can find a custom car you like at an auction, you will generally get a good deal. Don't know how many time on Mecum I've seen a car that says "$100k invested" then it sells for $27,500.