1988 Chevrolet Caprice - eBay - Buy it now $14K

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by sinc76, Jul 16, 2019.

1. sinc76

sinc76 Well-Known Member

Two almost exact wagons 1 year apart. Big price difference though:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Chevr...962018?hash=item23c0f253e2:g:aA0AAOSwiQ9c-k-G

This is a very nice and clean car. It has 44,478 Original miles. Has all power windows and locks. Everything works perfectly. You wont find another cleaner original classic wagon anywhere. 1 previous owner since new, I purchased to use on a commercial that I directed with Danica Patrick, Clint Bower and Willie from Duck Dynasty. So it has a little cool history. I have photos of them in the car as well. And footage. It has a roof rack on it. The car starts and runs great. Its in really great running condition and original.

88Caprice1.jpg 88Caprice2.jpg 88Caprice3.jpg 88Caprice4.jpg

2. jaunty75

jaunty75 Middling Member

A very nice car, but about as bland a color scheme as you could think of.

3. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

If you claim a celebrity link, show the photos.

4. annap01gt

annap01gt Blue Safari

Yep, In this age it is either here is the photo or it never happened. Very nicely preserved and optioned car which may deserve the asking price but the blah interior just kills it for me. Lived thru the 70s and 80s with the earth tones and beige and browns and all that. Did not like that "palate" then and haven't changed my opinion. We chose our Safari from 3 or 4 used B bodies at a Pontiac dealership in the summer of 90. The Safari was discontinued at the end of the 89 model year which we did not even know until we drove in. "Baby Blue" as my wife has always referred to her had the only non beige interior, it has the beautiful GM dark blue. There was never any question which one we would drive off in. We get a lot of "just love that blue interior" comments when we have her out. Can't imagine someone saying "just love that beige".

5. fasteddie

fasteddie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I’ll bet dollars to donuts the owner of the car has consigned any rights to use the photo’s of the celebs in any way. Any images of them belong to them and/or whomever they were working for for the photo’s. He is a commercial photographer and that work belongs to the subject of the photo’s. That is not to say that the owner of the car cannot share or show them privately. Just not in a public forum and not for any commercial purpose.