His 1st car - and current - 1958 Chev wagon!

Discussion in 'Station Wagon News From Around The Web' started by BrianandaPTCruiser, Jun 12, 2019.

1. BrianandaPTCruiser

BrianandaPTCruiser Member

2. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    It wouldn't be Christian, to tell them where to go. But, this stuff is doing a good job of unavoidably charging my hate batteries. All of this hullabaloo about celebrating D-Day, over here. With all of this cencorship, I often wonder who really lost the war:

3. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    I've been to Otsego, Minn and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. My wife is from Red Wood Falls, Minn. and we've watched races at Bristol Speedway. But I never kept any of my first cars very long. Unless you count the 1939 Ford I bought in the 70's and our 1955 Chevy wagon, bought in 1987. I do still own those. Just wished I'd kept my first car and a few that followed. It must be a great feeling, driving something today that is filled with so many memories of yesterdays.
    Good luck Gary Stuart on your Power tour adventures. Personally, I'd taken someone along to share the experience.

As for Poison Ivy, sorry about the censorship. In reality, no one wins any war. I couldn't comment on the article either because I'm tired of filling out so much crap to leave a few lines.

Thanks BrianandaPTCruiser