Post ALMOST anything you want thread

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Lounge' started by Roadking41A, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    Be lucky that your wife's debt has compounded interest, since 1956. Unfortunately, Nixon stole the interest compounded in gold, between the day you met your wife and 1971

2. 60Mercman

60Mercman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Well it is Algeria. I think he can just club her to death, or do they still use a rack?

ModelT1 likes this.
  3. Silvertwinkiehobo

Silvertwinkiehobo "Everything that breaks starts with 'F.'"

It's what the dog's saying. He's definitely off-put.

4. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    I thought it was about these intergalactic Tootsie Roll skewers secretly developed in an underground laboratory in Nevada, shortly after a nuke test bagged a low-flying UFO. The idea was to drive out into the desert, once a low-flying space ship has been reported dropping untreated waste including yellow ice chunks overboard. The skewers were intended on intercepting such debris, before it would hit the ground and contaminate the environment with unknown elements not yet introduced to this planet

Tootsieskewer.jpg

5. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    Makes sense to me!:coco:

6. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    Badumtiss.jpg

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  7. ModelT1

Wagon Garage:
    Jay Leno drove a new factory stock 2019 Corvette 202 MPH. You too can buy one from your local Chevy dealer. :chirp:

8. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
  9. ModelT1

Wagon Garage:
    :huh:My computer hates me. :cussing: All internet and TV cable connections went off yesterday. After checking everything and getting more confuseder :mad: I found that my services had been cancelled because my lease ran out. ?????????? I am on auto pay which is taken out the first of each month. Yesterday was not the first! A bill which was NOT a bill confirmed that they got their check which is three times more than I had planned when moving here. So, I scratched my head, and my butt, saying to myself WTF?:mad::rant2:
    It gave the time of the disconnect and showed all internet was not working. I figured we'd watch TV and hope my computer internet would reset. I even unplugged everything including the modem.:bsod:
    The Smart TV told me I need to check my cable connections and reset the cable box. That' s when I noticed that the cable box pilot light was not lit! Just in case, I plugged the computer and modem back in, thinking the TV needs the modem too.:beaten:
    About the time I was ready to call Xfinity, my phone battery was dead. I cussed, screamed and pushed the cable box reset button a few dozen times. :badwords: Still no pilot light or TV signal. Like magic, after over two hours, the TV came back on after the cable box pilot lite flickered and blinked.:mg:
    Smart TV was back working. So, I checked the computer. It was also working like it was supposed to. BUT! :bs:Like a brand new computer, I spent hours resetting everything including my weather locations and Firefox. After using my password *********** in all sorts of combinations and trying to get on-line help, I magically got the same password to accept. BUT! Yes, another butt. I had to go to Yahoo mail to okay my new (old) password. Since I was starting fresh, I had no Yahoo Mail and no way to verify the password. I clicked GET HELP about a zillion times and kept getting the same request to type in my password and go to MAIL to verify! Somehow my mail finally reappeared and I sorta got back on line.:smash:
    Now all of my HISTORY and FAVORITE SITES are gone. Hiding, deleted, or buried within this computer. I had sites that I rarely use and Station Wagon forums. Most of the others I've forgotten. :rant2:I was just able to resign up to this site. But I have no idea where I will find my favorites on the home page....... this one only so far. :yikes: The longer I use this computer the less I know about it. It hates me and is trying to drive me crazy!
    I believe it has won!:coco:
    :biglaugh:I just posted ALMOST anything here because I can!:coco::badwords::bsod:

:feedback: Patiently waiting for your :2cents:.:anyone:

I feel better already!:rofl2:

Poison_Ivy likes this.
  10. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    That's plenty of butts in one post. Leave the butt alone. That's a nasty pacifier for a bad day. Go chase Dagmar, instead, or light up a cigarette, to chill out. Besides, you really don't want your wife to catch you at butt play. Especially, if it's your own, Sir

ModelT1 likes this.
  11. rrbnut

rrbnut 1993 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon

Wagon Garage:
    [​IMG]

ModelT1 likes this.
  12. rrbnut

Wagon Garage:
  13. rrbnut

Wagon Garage:
  14. rrbnut

Wagon Garage:
  15. ModelT1

Wagon Garage:
    Butt, without a butt we'd be forced to stand. All of the chair makers would go broke and automobile makers would have to redesign vehicles for driving while standing which would not be areodynamic therefore waste fuel. This would be the butt of more jokes and but only the beginning of life changing reinventions. But I realize that eventually it's but a small price to pay for progress. But I digress.
    But to continue, I don't smoke and don't plan on starting. But I do eat chocolate candy now and then. But that's yet another topic among a world of butt altering discussions. We could discuss the possibilities of making a new improved toilet paper capable of being used to wipe dirty butts using both sides thereby saving at least 50% of the trees and money flushed down the drains of people everywhere. This is but one idea among millions of butt altering inventions.
    I neglected to save 'StationWagonForums' to my favorites. But I found it and plan on doing that this time. As the old goat said to the other as the two butted heads "life is but a head butting event that all but a few will never understand.
    Do these jeans make my butt look too big?:scratchchin:
    Trying to think of butt jokes cracks me up.
    Hopefully this is the end!

Poison_Ivy likes this.