Evil Knievel's 71 Cadillac wagon

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Thirsty islander, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    Well, since he was in the habit of stuffing only peanut butter sandwiches into his gob, I'd try to get the toilet bowl's exit plumbing, also. There should be plenty of second hand peanut butter still sticking onto those pipes, to make it lucrative for jarring tiny souvenir samples to sell to collecters. Having jars set out for guests would make for interesting conversation and bragging

2. 60Mercman

60Mercman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    You know PI. I think you’re on to something here. The real money maker is after you stream the throngs through the “Death Toilet” line, you sell Elvis Peanut butter and Fried Banana sandwiches, Jars of Elvis Peanut Butter, Bananas, you can get those for $.59 a pound at WalMart. Little bags of the plumbing scrapings for $5.00. Popsicles, for $2.00 a piece, or 2 for $5.00. You can have you’re picture taken with the King, or you can also have your picture taken on the toilet with a back drop of Graceland. Think of the various toilet post cards? Judy Garland also died on the toilet. You could have like a whole book of famous people who died on the crapper. Man. You are brilliant!!!! Do we have any Memphis members? If not we can maybe throw in with jwdtenn, and set the thing up in Nashville by the Grand Ole Opry, get some of that spill off crowd. I’m excited!!!!!! So we could work it so that we split the profits 50 here- 40 for you, and 10 for Jwdtenn, only cause he’s in Tennessee. Can’t have him stealing our ideas.

Poison_Ivy likes this.
  3. 60Mercman

Wagon Garage:
    Sounds like what you need to do is overpay for something like this wagon, tell her you’ve cashed in the kids 529 college funds, taken a 2nd mortgage on the house and also a loan against your 401k. Then say”hey, when I’m gone this little beauty will be worth a cool half Mil.” Then after you release the mortal coil, she can try selling it, get $15,000 for it, then she can spend the rest of her life hating you more, than she ever hated your American steel. I see this all the time with these old car guys around here. They keep their junkers in the garage. They tell the wife, she’s gonna be on easy street when he dies, and she gets the money out of his treasures. She tries to dump them before the wake, then when she can’t get $35,000 for his old ‘75 Delta 88 Convertible with a blown engine, cause ya know that’s what Fred told her it was worth, cause cars that were cheaper, like ‘71 442s are bringing big money.....and his is a Convertible! you know the rest of the story. It sits in the garage till she croaks, the kids come in and sell it to you pull it for $500 scrap weight.

4. Twohundred

Twohundred Active Member

Wagon Garage:
    The best plan is to get a new wife.

5. 60Mercman

Wagon Garage:
    Well there’s that too.

6. Poison_Ivy

Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

Wagon Garage:
    Isn't her name Karen and she has a '72 Custom Cruiser? Her phone number is even floating around in this forum. I think, she's up for grabs, if anyone wants to compound even more mortgages on empty promises

7. OrthmannJ

OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

I like the way you think.