6 Cylinder
Vehicle:
CHEVROLET|SHERWOOD
  1. _Izzy_

_Izzy_ Member

Wagon Garage:
    _Izzy_ submitted a new Garage Item:

1990 Chevrolet Cavalier

Read more about this garage item here...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
  2. wagonman76

wagonman76 Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Nice. 20 years ago I almost bought one that looked identical to this, and I still think about it. Same color and wheels. 3.1 with 5 speed. My first car was a Cavalier wagon and someday I'd like to have another.

3. Fleuger99

Fleuger99 Member

Wagon Garage:
    My father had one of these for his business back in 1991. He sold it 8 years later when he closed his business.

4. Edv96buick

Edv96buick Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    There was a two-tone silver 1985 cavalier station wagon out there on the Internet for a while. It popped up one day in 2016 on the Central Pennsylvania auto auction website. So, I went out to see if I could buy the car. It had sold several years earlier on eBay for $5000, so I figured at the auction I could probably pay between seven and 9000 and take the car home with me. The car was fully loaded and originally had only 500 miles on it when I saw it on eBay. At the time of the auction it’s still only had 1200 miles on it. The car had original tires and with the exception of a couple door dings was in mint condition. Everything worked and I could not find an option missing. I bid the car all the way up to 10,000 but they wouldn’t take the reserve off. It just so happens I found out later on that the owner of the Central Pennsylvania auto auction owned the car and had grossly over paid for it at an auction in North Carolina. He paid like $12,000 for the car and was going to let me have it for 11 and take a small bath. I did not know this but still at that time I really felt the car was worth about $8000. The one that got away!

5. Edv96buick

Edv96buick Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Oh, also, I came very close to buying a brand new one in 1991, but I could not find one that was loaded with power windows. As you will find if you watch these cars, the wagons are very hard to find loaded up. Most of them are stripped down bare bones cars

Fleuger99 likes this.