1973 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by customcruiserfan, Nov 20, 2018.

  1. customcruiserfan

    customcruiserfan Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2011
    Messages:
    302
    Likes Received:
    15
    Trophy Points:
    61
    Location:
    Bay Area
  2. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
    A record new asking price for a GM clamshell. And I feel certain we have seen this Olds before.
     
  3. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  4. AK27

    AK27 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    2,906
    Likes Received:
    85
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    Fairview, Illinois
    Apparently I sell mine way to cheap!
     
  5. elB

    elB Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2014
    Messages:
    1,590
    Likes Received:
    294
    Trophy Points:
    195
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    NorCal
    It does look nice! My number one question is if that gas tank really is full. Seems like every clamshell I've had or worked on has had a bad gas gauge.

    The AC has been retrofitted so hopefully it still works well.
     
  6. 101Volts

    101Volts Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2013
    Messages:
    3,029
    Likes Received:
    296
    Trophy Points:
    198
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    1973 model, check.
    Cranberry Red, check.
    Very, VERY nice, check.
    Was it refinished? Not sure.

    Was this Hullinger's? The last time I heard, the one Hullinger had went from his house to a dealer in Florida. Before that, wasn't that one stored in a barn in Oregon for 37 years?
     
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2018
  7. SwannyMotorsports

    SwannyMotorsports Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2011
    Messages:
    1,845
    Likes Received:
    281
    Trophy Points:
    196

    Me too!!!! I sold my perfect 74 Buick Estate for about half this
     
  8. Stern70

    Stern70 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2018
    Messages:
    250
    Likes Received:
    40
    Trophy Points:
    60
    Yeah, almost the price of a Mopar mustle car.
     

Share This Page