If you're an aspiring mafioso or rap artist, this may be the car for you. Otherwise I'm afraid the seller's going to have a limited market for this fine Lincoln. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1347891778&requestSource=b
If a pretend rapper has a little expendable loot, he might contemplate driving something like that as a Poontang magnet or get some dawg to chauffeur him around in it
Mafia wana be maybe if it was 1970 again. Just me but how ? .... a rap artist?,,, just can't see the connection? No "bling/bling" DORK wheels, no ground effects, no sub whooooofers to blow the windows out, just not a "rap" car at all ....... ....connected to this type of car or rap autistic period? IMO this is a class act from the past, it looks great IMO....all 10.000LB of it. Now if I won the lottery, forget a wagon, I'd haul my dogs around in this! Now this would be a rap autistic ( artist?!) limo.........