Big Block...AC...This one i like... https://topeka.craigslist.org/cto/d/1972-pontiac-grand-safari/6363537682.html
We saw it earlier this year and now the price has doubled to stupid high. http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/threads/1972-pontiac-grand-safari.44427/
https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/1972-pontiac-grand-safari/6408705195.html Now back to no price. It least it has been cleaned up.
I like this one. Was not expecting the blue interior. I really like the front end styling on these this year, and I STILL want a Clamshell!
Still won't tell what the new price is. https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/d/1972-pontiac-grand-safari/6408705195.html
I owned this car about 2 years ago. It has not been treated very well since I sold it. Interior was really nice when I had it, had rust roof issues over the doors and window lips were starting to go, dog legs were a little soft. I sold it for $4,000
Let that be your punishment. Mine would be to see where things end up which I've sold. Maybe, the best way to avoid these things happening would be to keep the price up and beyond reach of these types. He'll be lucky to get enough cash together for half of his badly needed roof shingles, before a tornado blows off the ones he's got up there