This is my Father-in-law's car. I posted it on Craig's list and thought I might as well share it here also. 1965 T-Bird - Older repaint, original interior, 390 V8 Odometer shows 33,089 miles. We believe they are original. Here's the Craig's list ad: https://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/d/1965-ford-thunderbird/6339026632.html
If that carb is the original Autolite 4100 4-barrel, that actually works, that gives it a leg up on worth, as they were usually swapped out for other Holley products.
Thank you. I'll be sad to see this one go, but it isn't getting the attention it deserves. I took a ton of photos, but CL limits an ad to 24.
That is sharp! Ironically my next door neighbor has same year, same paint, but a white top convertible
We purchased this car from the same fellow we got the 59 Fairlane from. He said it was his baby, and he hated to see it go, but it had been sitting for a number of years and his health was declining. He decided to let someone else enjoy it. We purchased it and brought it back to Yakima. It hadn't run in years, so it took some tinkering to get it to go, but we did. Since then we've hooked up the A/C replaced or repaired odds and ends and treated it to a full interior and exterior detail. I have always loved this body style T-Bird, and perhaps that is why my Father-in-law purchased it in the first place. Unfortunately, we are running out of space and he has decided to thin the herd a bit.
Me too. It's a father and son that purchased it. They had a T-bird when the son was in high school. They got rid of it years ago and recently decided to try and find another. It's in good hands, I'm looking forward to seeing it around.