Vista cruiser rear wheel wells

Discussion in 'Cosmetic & Restoration' started by Njcruiser, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Njcruiser

Njcruiser New Member

Hello Everyone. Well, I've started taking the vista apart and I have accumulated lots of parts so far. The rear passenger quarter is rotted as well as the outer wheel well. Does anyone know where I can get one ? Or is there anyone that can cut one out for me? I've been looking but all I can find is the ones for cutlass. It's a 71 vista cruiser wagon. The driver side is good (thank god). I know I have to fabricate sections of the rear footwells as well.

Attached Files:

2. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I assume you are in New Jersey?

I just did a search on Car-Part.com, and there are 4 VC Right quarter panels listed, some stating 'low rust'. Prices start @ $200.... not including shipping.

Also, keep in mind that the tail lights on the '68-'69 were different than the '70-'72, so the earlier quarter panels MAY require some modification.....

Marshall

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  3. Njcruiser

Njcruiser New Member

Thanks, but I'm looking for the outer and inner wheel wells. I have a new quarter.

4. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Your wording made it sound like you needed a good (used) quarter panel assembly with the wheelhouse.

"The rear passenger quarter is rotted as well as the outer wheel well. Does anyone know where I can get one ?"