1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Station Wagon - $4500

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by MAK, Mar 26, 2017.

1. MAK

MAK Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    While you don't see old wagons on the road anymore the odds of seeing this ! Check out the Colony Park in the background
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/6051448353.html
    1990 cadillac fleetwood brougham

condition: fair
    cylinders: 8 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    paint color: blue
    size: full-size
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    type: wagon
    1990 Cadillac Station Wagon and no, it's not a Hearse! This was a aftermarket conversion done by a well know coach builder when the car was new using all GM parts. Yes is runs and drives but the brakes need some attention, It's currently licensed and insured here in Phoenix. The car is Rare as hell and needs some restoration work and rust repair. I could go into great detail but it's best if you just give me a call to discuss. No stupid low ball offers or trades please. I challenge you to find another one.

Thanks

2. 101Volts

101Volts Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
  3. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Not my colour choices but that Gold on tan one IMO seems to be the best crafted one. It's the only one of the bunch that clearly used GM station wagon rear door glass/hardware to make the "flow' so to say look smooth. The others just scabbed in a wagon roof using the factory 4 door sedan doors witch look ....like a after market job.

[​IMG]

101Volts likes this.