8 Cylinder
Vehicle:
CHEVROLET|CHEVELLE
  1. roy6801

roy6801 New Member

Wagon Garage:
    roy6801 submitted a new Garage Item:

1971 Chevelle Concours

Read more about this garage item here...

2. roy6801

roy6801 New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Update: This is the 454 425hp 4 bolt main motor that is being built for it. Plan to leave some what stock with hydraulic roller cam and lifters. New ported heads, intake, and pretty much a new overhall. So far so good, looked under car and has a 12 bolt rear end. Don't know gears yet, but hope to have 3:23 gears and pretty much overhall the whole suspension.

Attached Files:

3. roy6801

roy6801 New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Update: I'm going down to Springfield, MO this weekend to pick up a 1970 Chevelle Concours. Well I should say I'm pick up 2/3 of a car. The guy wrecked it and I'm buying it for the interior. I have the green and this car has all black. It even has the third row seat. So if any of you guys or girls need any green interior parts or even glass. I think the only thing good on the car is the glass and the interior. Maybe a few doors. Just let me know and figure out shipping and it is yours. When I get the car I will make a list of salvageable parts.

4. roy6801

roy6801 New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Sorry, it will be the weekend of April 7th, 8th, and 9th. When I go to MO to get the 1970 Chevelle Concours. I did get a set of original 1970 SS Chevelle seats from Jacksonville, FL. I should be getting them next week. The seats are in pretty good shape, but I am going to put new covers on them and clean up the surface rust on the seat springs and tracks. I will keep updating.

5. roy6801

roy6801 New Member

Wagon Garage:
    Well I got the 1970 Chevelle wagon. Oh, boy did the guy go for a ride in this thing. I will get pictures of it up later. The wagon did come with a clean title, but would take a lot to get her back. I'm taking the interior out and putting it into my car. So there should be for sale a green front bench and a rear green bench. They will need to be covered. Pretty much the who green interior. All the windows are good, but wind shield. I will check to see if the cranks work on the doors. The guy said that rear window went up and down too. I will check that too. So if anyone needs some parts or even would like the whole car, well I should say 3/4 of a car. Everything is for sale. I just want the interior and if you buy the car you get the green interior. Thanks.

6. Grizz

Grizz Are we there yet???

Wagon Garage:
    Have you visited the welcome wagon? Sounds like a cool project. Pictures please! Introduce yo self in the welcome wagon forum.