Fred's Three Wagons, and more!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by FreeEMSFred, Jul 11, 2016.

1. FreeEMSFred

FreeEMSFred Member

Wagon Garage:
    Actually, you should look up BeachHop, it's when most American cars in NZ go to one small place and everyone gets drunk and disorderly. If you want to see these kinds of big old cars and have a unique experience, it's probably the place to go, NZ wise. Not sure exactly when it's on, but you should definitely check it out. :)

2. FreeEMSFred

FreeEMSFred Member

Wagon Garage:
    I now have a fourth wagon. Volvo again, but newer than the one in my avatar. A 1993 940 GL wagon, this time. I've actually had it for a while, and have an ulterior motive for posting which is identifying a 1920s bumper that I have in my possession... more on that later. First, the new(est) wagon:

[​IMG]

Wheels are rare optional 17x7 Polaris Volvo OEM in beaten up condition and bad need of restoration/reconditioning.

Ex-wagon behind was a 1990 940 GLE with DOHC 153hp engine, once upon a time. Need to source matching Polaris or Eiker clone wheels for it - the current ones match my sedan that I have towed it with in the past.

1920s bumper:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone know what it's from? Yank or Euro or year or anything? Clues and banter welcome! :)

3. fannie

fannie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Sorry, no idea. o_O