Hello from Relic

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Relic, Apr 21, 2016.

  1. Relic

    Relic New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2016
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    1
    Hi all. Stumbled across your forum, looking for old Chrysler pictures. Absolute gold. I am 51 y/o and live in South Australia. My modern rides are a 2011 Holden Caprice (Oz version of the Chevrolet Police Cruiser sold in the US) and a 1999 Toyota Landcruiser Troop Carrier. Have got a couple of Australian Chryslers and Valiants, which despite appearances are very similar to their US counterparts.
    I grew up watching US TV shows which featured what we affectionately call "Yank Tanks". I was always fascinated by the big colourful cars with plenty of chrome and big V8s.
    Anyway, I will keep trawling through the pages, as there is plenty to catch up on..
    Roy
     
  2. AK27

    AK27 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    2,906
    Likes Received:
    85
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    Fairview, Illinois
    Welcome Relic!
     
  3. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    :welcomewagon:Welcome, while trawling and stumbling have a good time sharing station wagon photos and memories.
     
  4. 66Fairlanewagon

    66Fairlanewagon Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2015
    Messages:
    206
    Likes Received:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Melbourne Australia
    Welcome Relic, I'm sure you'll find lots of info on your search!
     
  5. OrthmannJ

    OrthmannJ Always looking for old ford crew cabs

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2009
    Messages:
    17,065
    Likes Received:
    4,918
    Trophy Points:
    848
    Location:
    Yakima Washington
    Welcome aboard.
     
  6. fannie

    fannie Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Messages:
    12,071
    Likes Received:
    1,324
    Trophy Points:
    698
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Welcome aboard, glad your enjoying all the pages.

    Happy reading...:)
     

Share This Page