Help needed, 1976 Buick Estate wagon for free.

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by Dyna, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Dyna

Dyna Well-Known Member

Hi,

Maybe somewhat miss posted, have it in the for sale to but it's not for sale so to say since it's for free as long as we get some help getting parts from it. It's perfect for anyone in BC or possibly Washington State with a clamshell or Buick of this vintage. We mainly need trim and interior bits but we can do the specifics over PM. We aren't close to where the wagon is so it need to be packed up but we are paying for the shipping costs. here is a pic of the wagon, a few years old so it's definitely not as clean now.

[​IMG]
    Cheers Dyna

2. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    :huh:?????????????????????????:huh:

3. Dyna

Dyna Well-Known Member

Well there is rust, and the interior is not the best one int he world. I would say it's your average wagon, and we can simply not afford to save here and we really do need the bits to our pristine 42k mile 76 Wagon. But if anyone has the bits we need for free well of course they don't need to take it of this wagon. Note the picture is around 5 years old so it's not this nice today.

Cheers Dyna

PS: The wagon is located in Kelowna BC Canada

4. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

http://www.stationwagonforums.com/forums/threads/for-free-1976-buick-estate-wagon.40217/

No offence but I'm with Cat.....[​IMG]!?!? OK, "FREE" is one thing and I have had a few free cars over the years, my 87 Buick wagon for example, I've also been offered free cars to then view them and just turn around and walk away and you provide a 5 year old pic with a very limited description. If I understand your post correctly you will give away free/trade the entire car that you need bits and pieces off of if who ever gives you there bits and pieces that you need AND you will pay for shipping the car provided someone else packs up the car to who knows where rather than shipping the car to where you live and take what you need off of it??

[​IMG] This just doesn't sound rite!.....

ModelT1 likes this.
  5. ModelT1

Wagon Garage:
    Perhaps if you describe the wagon more and explain what BITS you need you may get a few takers.:2cents:

Why is it necessary to double post this want add or free wagon add? Once was confusing enough!:stirthepot:

Free to a good home. Come and get it but please send me some BITS.

Fat Tedy likes this.
  6. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Don't forget, free shipping.......as long as you pick it up:biglaugh:

ModelT1 likes this.
  7. WagonKiller

WagonKiller Well-Known Member

Yanno had ya done this a couple months ago i'd of been happy to send you my "BITS" for a whole drivable wagon. Depending on the "bits" i'd still takem off THIS one as long as I can still drive it! PM me and i'll send you my addy! depending on WHAT trim you need I may have it in my basement! For the outside. I do NOT have woodgrain trim but I don't need it on this one either so no biggie. I would like to see how rusty it is

8. ModelT1

Wagon Garage:
    I paid nearly $800 shipping and handling for the last used car I bought from a dealership. It was parked right outside the show room and after I bought it we walked 50' to get in it. :scratchchin:

9. ModelT1

Wagon Garage:
    The more this goes on the more I'm wondering what Buick estate wagon bits are!:2cents:

10. Silvertwinkiehobo

Silvertwinkiehobo "Everything that breaks starts with 'F.'"

Since it's coming from Canada, would they be like Timbits?

ModelT1 likes this.
  11. Dyna

Dyna Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but it reads "We mainly need trim and interior bits but we can do the specifics over PM. We aren't close to where the wagon is so it need to be packed up but we are paying for the shipping costs" I'm not Santa but I'm usually not wrapping and packing whole cars, but maybe thats something you guys do. I usually pack and send parts, bits and bobs as they say in the UK, an assortment of smaller things, but hey things has to be bigger over Yankee land, so it's only cars that are packed and shipped. (Yes I'm trying to poke fun of you guys).

I do have new pictures and more pictures of the car, and will post it up shortly. I'm trying to do you wagon lovers a favor, this is not a crap car far from it, and yes I will post what we need from it. Or do you think it's better idea to get the local garage pull the parts and send the rest to the crusher, instead of offering it here?

Cheers Dyna

12. Dyna

Dyna Well-Known Member

Got three pictures for the storage facility manager as you can see it's in about the same condition as in the first picture I posted. Yes dirtier but its not in much worse condition that it was before it was stored, and all tires holds air (don't know why they are.

New Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its actually a one owner car, well plus us but we only had it in storage as backup to our other 76 wagon. Now to all old picutes.

Exterior Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Rust:
    [​IMG]

Continued in the next post

13. Dyna

Dyna Well-Known Member

Interiro Pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Engine Bay:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and the next post

14. Dyna

Dyna Well-Known Member

Documents:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As you can see it's a one owner car and comes with sales invoice and window sticket and all the rest plus a lot of the service records.

Bits and bobs that is in the trunk:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Our wagon (no this one is not for free) which is benefiting from this give away wagons bits and bobs and yes next post will detail the bits we want.

[​IMG]

Cheers Dyna

15. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

Original post you say the pic is 5 years old, then you post fresh(?) pics and the same 5 year old pic is in it!? So are all of these new pics 5 years old also?

.............Just saying.