1977 Chevrolet Caprice Classic

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Jul 14, 2015.

1. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

2. 101Volts

101Volts Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    There may be more photos in the ad, I had to delete some to post this though those were only thumbnails.

_________

1977 CAPRICE CLASSIC STATION WAGON 1 OWNER - $2300 (Lee's Summit)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1997 chevrolet caprice wagon
    VIN: 1N35L7S197787
    condition: good
    cylinders: 8 cylinders
    drive: rwd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 169000
    paint color: blue
    size: full-size
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    type: wagon

One owner 1977 caprice classic station wagon, unmolested 350 4 barrel 350 turbo automatic trans, doesn't leak anything, 169,000 miles garage kept, runs and drives flawlessly, A/C is hooked up and the belt is on but blows cold, obviously has a leak shouldn't be to major, switches from floor to defrost to vent all speeds, one repaint, blue with black interior, new tires, weather striping and window felts in good shape, bumper fillers in great shape. door locks and windows work great, everything on the car works, the warning lights and key buzzer come on when you start the car then go off. I bought it from the original owner at the original address on the title, they were an air force family stationed in the philippines went through a dealer there bought the car new and picked it up in st louis and drove it home. There is an air force base sticker on the car. The transmission was replaced and they had a service contract on it so the new transmission was serviced every year, have records of that. Gas gauge works, wipers work. Car runs great doesn't smoke shifts great accelerates great plenty of power, choke works. There is 38 years of gunk on the motor and after you drive it and get it warm the gunk starts to burn off the manifolds. There is some paint peel and a little bit of rust, floors, rockers, and cargo floor in great shape, interior is in great shape carpet is a tad faded, door panels great, headliner in tact, rear facing 3rd seat, electric back window works fine. All lights work, wipers work. This is a wonderful driving car and would be a great family vacation car, just like a surf wagon or woody wagon. Clean clear title, Shoot me an offer, thanks, Jeff

3. occupant

occupant Occupantius

Wagon Garage:
    my kinda wagon...blue on black, crank windows, third seat, not priced in the five digit range...

with the new job I'm putting away $50 a week towards purchasing a car, so I can afford this one in about...next June...but also hoping to save and purchase the company car I've been given in three years ($50 a week times 3 years is about $7800 and they seem to sell for $7500-$8000)