1990 Mercury Grand Marquis 4dr Wagon

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by Professor, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Professor

Professor Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    This one must have been garage kept. Considering the mileage, the interior looks really good.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercury-Gra...1bfcc0934&item=351110170932&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

FANTASTIC SHAPE ALL AROUND, RUNS SMOOTH, COLD AIR, GREAT SET OF TIRES, IN MINT CONDITION! - This is a 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park LS with the 5.0 V8 engine. You probably won't find one any nicer than this! So come on down and visit us here at NORTH GEORGIA FORD in Blue Ridge located in the beautiful scenic mountains of North Georgia! NOTE-BECAUSE OF THE AGE OF THIS VEHICLE IT IS BEING SOLD AS MILEAGE EXEMPT. - - - 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis 4dr Wagon Colony Park LS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. snooterbuckets

snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

It does look to be in very nice shape, to say the least. I noticed a receiver under the rear bumper. I wonder what he towed with it.
    Oh wait, I'm not interested; it's missing the cigarette lighter!!

3. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

Very nice looking.

[​IMG]

4. Taranau

Taranau Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    white hot momma

except for that pronounced lack of wherewithal thing I got going here, I'd snatch this one up in the blink of an eye. :p don't smoke cigarettes, so plug a phone charger in that thing. ;) would even put up with the leather seats. (1) my 86 CP had the deluxe cloth interior, and (2) I've had cars with the leather/naugahyde seats in 'em before. They're okay. :)