another old fart newbie checkin' in

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by redcaddy51, Jun 25, 2014.

  1. redcaddy51

    redcaddy51 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2014
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    10
    Location:
    SW Floriduh
    Yep, this is a street legal sand rail.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    So----you call that cement block building your SHED? Wish my shed was that large.
    Legally you can run on the street without fenders? I guess. I've seen old hot rods running fenderless. I know some states have weight limit laws for no fenders. I'll bet that would be fun driving down the highway in a Florida afternoon shower.
    Other than a few mud boggin places around here Ocala National Forest is a good place. Local State and Fed forests won't let anyone off road.
     
  3. redcaddy51

    redcaddy51 Member

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2014
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    10
    Location:
    SW Floriduh
    Nah, that's the shop you're looking at, it's only 40 X 60, the shed is 16 X 24...

    Actually, I'm only about 30 miles from a 65K acre state wildlife management area, lot's of trails to ride and pigs to harvest.

    I go down to the redneck yacht club and play in the mud occasionally, it's fun, but the clean up is a marathon with a pressure washer, lol.

    No the rail ain't all that bad in the rain, I've had several roadsters as daily drivers, so I'm pretty good at duckin' into gas stations and under overpasses when the real summer frog strangler,s hit. Someday I'll get around to some cycle fenders for the front, the rears throw rain and mud mostly straight up.

    Paul
     

Share This Page