1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Apr 18, 2014.

1. jwdtenn

jwdtenn Well-Known Member

2. Fat Tedy

Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

So he was offered $8500 and turned it down.... and now he's asking $3500, because it needs $500 to fix and detail???:coco: But he would take a trade on something that needs no fixing.......

3. patrick80

patrick80 Wagonista!

Wagon Garage:
    I always found that amusing and irritating - a seller stating the car has some problems, or no title, or whatever, and hoping to trade for "a vehicle WITH title and no problems, ready to drive!"...bonehead:rofl2:
    And the guy is moving to Little Rock, ARkansas...AlasKa...he can't even get the state abbreviation for where he is going right!

4. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    If I loved my wagon and wanted something dependable to move near some little rock in Alaska I'd spend the $500 on this one. By the time he trades, pays the different fees, and gets the newest trade ready to make the move he'd have several hundred in it. Sounds like a poor excuse to me.
    I'm thinking there is more wrong than we can see. :naughty:

5. 1tireman

1tireman Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Like the "Easy Fix" people often put in ad, if it is easy do it and get full value of the car, never understood why people say things like that.

6. Taranau

Taranau Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    well, well, well.

(1)One should always inspect the car they are going to buy. Or have it inspected by someone knowledgable, as members have often offered to do. (2)I know that Cash For Clunkers Steercrap rid our world of around 130 of these fine wagons with it's moronic attempt to "save the world" and the American Auto Industry, BUT---(3)this car is NOT worth that much even in good condition. It has almost a quarter million miles on it. Three or four grand at best.

7. MercWoody

MercWoody Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Dear Lord. And the scary part is people like this guy are allowed to vote and reproduce.