1972 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Dec 27, 2012.

  1. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  2. Safari57

    Safari57 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Messages:
    4,291
    Likes Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Wow, very nice. Great year, I like the color and the look of the car.
     
  3. MikeT1961

    MikeT1961 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    Messages:
    5,782
    Likes Received:
    16
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    , Ontario, Canada
    Great colour. Nice looking from what can be seen. I wonder about that right quarter panel though. There is damage to the wood grain right under the cut line of the rear door, and the bottom of the spare tire well look flattened. I have a feeling all is not quite what it seems on that corner of the car.
     
  4. AK27

    AK27 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2012
    Messages:
    2,906
    Likes Received:
    85
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    Fairview, Illinois
    I dont know about that $6500 price with that quarter panel like it is and I wonder why there is no interior pics. Still a pretty decent looking wagon though.
     
  5. Safari57

    Safari57 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Messages:
    4,291
    Likes Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Vancouver Island, BC
    I keep flipping back to this advertisement and looking at the pictures. I'm quite enamored with the look, the color, and the car in general. I need to quit looking. I've got to focus on my Safari. I need to focus on my Safari. I need to keep the mantra going.

    But geez, I really like this car............it's just a good thing the family CEO thinks I need to focus on the Safari.
     
  6. rwilly

    rwilly Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2011
    Messages:
    90
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    42
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    seattle
    Nice looking.

    I see that urban sprawl isn't just for the coast anymore.
     
  7. Safari57

    Safari57 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Messages:
    4,291
    Likes Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Vancouver Island, BC
    I need to focus on the Safari, I need to focus on the Safari, I need..........
     
  8. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    Except for a few tears in the wood grain on right rear it looks great. Love the colors.
    I need to focus on a lot of other things.
    That would sure look nice cruising around here in the boonies............
    Focus............ Sure glad it's not in Florida.

    In another lifetime I drove a friends wagon like that in green in the car pool to work. Rode so nice
    Focus----
     

Share This Page