Found this site by accident......nice to see so many car guys into the wagons. I have a 1950 Plymouth 2 dr wagon, chopped top, Heidts IRS and Fatman MS2 front end. 360 SB w/727 auto. Louvered hood and rolled pan in rear. Still in primer and is not all done yet, but getting there.
Welcome to the site! Here's a link to some pics of one on Hemmings, will be cool to see pics of yours as project comes along. http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/plymouth/suburban/1312234.html
to the site. Sounds like a great project wagon. Neighbor had one new many years back. My first car was a 1949 Dodge so I sort of like those vehicles. Get some pictures up soon.
Welcome! I AM NEW HERE ALLSO and have found It's a great place to find help, HAVE some fun and talk wagons,with great pepole and of course share HOPE EVERY THING WORKS OUT FOR YA , stay safe, stay cool