The Missing Eye Lens

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Lounge' started by ModelT1, Oct 26, 2011.

  1. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    ------------Only thing about being retired and hurtin---I can't fake it to get more time off! But I have my wife nursemaiding me quite a bit. Today 15 year old eye surgeon said eye is healing fine. i can go back to taking my old man's aspirin a day and just wait till gas bubble goes away before I can see. Thanks!!!!!:banana:Next time I need to move a 30' tree branch I'm payin up to $1000 to move it! Those things are sneaky!:slap:
     
  2. Cyber-Wizard

    Cyber-Wizard Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    2,328
    Likes Received:
    93
    Trophy Points:
    138
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
  3. dave from indy

    dave from indy New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2011
    Messages:
    153
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    indianapolis, indiana usa
    15 year old eye surgeon...

    Doogie Houser?
     
  4. MotoMike

    MotoMike Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2010
    Messages:
    5,174
    Likes Received:
    123
    Trophy Points:
    188
    Location:
    Newnan, Ga
    Thanks Mrs Cat for reading our inane posts to the cat man while his eye recovers! :tiphat:
     
  5. tbirdsps

    tbirdsps New Member Charter Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2006
    Messages:
    5,340
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Ridgecrest, Ca.
    Naw. Just have the wife wear goggles while you supervise.:evilsmile:
     
  6. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    Doogie Hauser, MD

    -------------As the rednecks say before they tell a huntin story---"you ain't gonna believe this S*@^." Yes sirree Bob, my eye surgeon is in her mid thirties, but does not look a day over 15 or 16. But, I am very lucky to have ended up with this amazing surgeon. I'm sure she knows more about eyes and how to repair them than many old gezzers who have done that for a lifetime. :thumbs2: Besides that, she's sort of purdy!:)
     
  7. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    When your eye is all better....you may find she's ugly!:rofl2::rofl2:
     
  8. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    ---Mrs Cat, Dollie, is not allowed to touch my computer! And she knows who wears the pants in our family!:clap:------Naw. Just have the wife wear goggles while you supervise.:evilsmile:
    About this, I fibbed about who wears the pants in our family!:rofl2::rofl2:
     
  9. Fat Tedy

    Fat Tedy Island Red Neck

    Joined:
    Apr 9, 2009
    Messages:
    18,099
    Likes Received:
    1,096
    Trophy Points:
    1,108
    Location:
    Victoria BC Canada

    LMAO!!!!!:thumbs2::biglaugh::2_thumbs_up_-_anima:yup::clap:


    Glad your on the mend Cat.....try dynamite for the next tree.....at a safe distance of course:)
     
  10. MotoMike

    MotoMike Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2010
    Messages:
    5,174
    Likes Received:
    123
    Trophy Points:
    188
    Location:
    Newnan, Ga
    I bet she's ready to really :smash: you now! Better go :hide: while you got the chance.
     
  11. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    ------------At close range with my good left eye cocked just right she actually looks just like a 15 year old school girl. Not the beautiful sexy kind. But just your average teenie bopper........hidden in a mid thirties person. ;) Now my wife's vien doctor is another story.................... I'm almost tempted to get my vericose viens stripped.. But I don't have any! :rofl2: F. Tedy, the tree branch had been knocked down by a mini tornado. It was leaning against a tree. Just a simple matter of grabbing it and pulling it down on the ground!----------Who'da thunk?
     
  12. 1tireman

    1tireman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2011
    Messages:
    5,432
    Likes Received:
    280
    Trophy Points:
    253
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Glad you're doing better cat!
     
  13. ModelT1

    ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

    Joined:
    May 18, 2011
    Messages:
    22,123
    Likes Received:
    1,441
    Trophy Points:
    808
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Central Illinois
    -Thanks tireman. I feel much better about the outcome now. Still, so many things can happen. An eye is a fragile thing. At least our son is staying with us and working on the wagon......:yahoo:..... Another setback. Left rear tire won't stay aired up. Son got fuel from nearby BP and his truck is now full of water. Filled the wagon also....Yep, full of water. Thanks BP!:49:
     
  14. 1tireman

    1tireman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2011
    Messages:
    5,432
    Likes Received:
    280
    Trophy Points:
    253
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Slidell, Louisiana
    Oh man, tank full of water, I like when people say "all you need to do is drop the tank and blow out the lines." I often wonder if they have ever wrestled a full tank on the ground while balancing the sloshing liquid on a floor jack and all while trying to get that one last clamp or connector that you couldn't get to until you let the tank down a little bit :rofl2: It has been a rough couple years around here (economy) but after fighting things like that on the ground I saved up and bought a 9k rotory brand lift a couple years ago...now I am trying to save to pour a slab behind garage where I want it all the while still trying to get money together to finish my wagon and waiting on Santa's bill soon for my 2 kids and top it off the mrs.'s has to get her 4 wisdom teeth pulled this month, that is $2,000 there :slap: I almost expect setbacks these days. :yup:
     
  15. wingnut

    wingnut Non-Hockey Fan

    Joined:
    Aug 27, 2011
    Messages:
    385
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Mendocino County, Nor Cal, USA

    .... pictures ,,, the most common word used on this site, sheesh!
     

Share This Page