Consider safety first

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Lounge' started by tbirdsps, Nov 3, 2010.

  1. tbirdsps

    tbirdsps New Member Charter Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2006
    Messages:
    5,340
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Ridgecrest, Ca.
  2. Jim 68cuda

    Jim 68cuda Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Messages:
    4,616
    Likes Received:
    462
    Trophy Points:
    195
    Location:
    Virginia
    Probably the best, most ejoyable road test I've ever seen on that show! :lolup:
     
  3. Safari57

    Safari57 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Messages:
    4,291
    Likes Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Vancouver Island, BC
  4. a1awind

    a1awind Tiki God

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Messages:
    3,329
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Ellwood city Pa
    id love to get a robin....id do something stupid like put a harley engine in it!
     
  5. DeanstuD

    DeanstuD New Member

    Joined:
    Oct 10, 2010
    Messages:
    197
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Cornelius, OR (PDX)
    In all seriousness. THAT is what I call "Unsafe at any speed".
     
  6. fannie

    fannie Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Messages:
    12,071
    Likes Received:
    1,324
    Trophy Points:
    698
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    Nova Scotia, Canada
  7. fannie

    fannie Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2010
    Messages:
    12,071
    Likes Received:
    1,324
    Trophy Points:
    698
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    Nova Scotia, Canada


    Then you could soar like an eagle :bouncy:
     
  8. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    :rofl2::biglaugh::rofl2::biglaugh::rofl2: LMAO!!
    I usually don't watch youtube videos that are that long but this one hooked me. I lost it when he pulled into the garage hoist area!:biglaugh:
     
  9. snooterbuckets

    snooterbuckets Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2009
    Messages:
    3,742
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    106
    Location:
    Cranford, New Jersey
    Tbird, great find. I must have laughed out loud about 6 times. Funniest video I've seen in quite some time. Thanks alot.
     
  10. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Good thing it wasn't staged!:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

    I first looked when you posted but 13.44 minutes on YouTub took 48 minutes to get all here. Worth it though.:evilsmile:(y):thumbs2:
     
  11. Roadking41A

    Roadking41A Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2007
    Messages:
    5,436
    Likes Received:
    53
    Trophy Points:
    120
    Location:
    Oklahoma
    My son drives like that.:banghead3:
     
  12. Safari57

    Safari57 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2009
    Messages:
    4,291
    Likes Received:
    312
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Vancouver Island, BC
    I want to drive around the BBC offices in one of those little teeny weenie p-shooters. That was hilarious. I had to watch it again.
     

Share This Page