BlackFoot's Birthday!!!

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by Stormin' Norman, Jan 4, 2010.

  1. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Don't let him off easy guys, he's at his peak for 4 more years, then he gets to see the other side of the hill. :evilsmile: :biglaugh:

    Happy Birthday BF! Enjoy it!:cheers::party4::party2:

    I found a website with a ton of stuff and projects that I wish I had the time and energy to do and enjoy, now that I have the experience and knowledge and desire. But I lived my entire life with only the rearview mirror in my cars, and that's how I'll go forward. No looking back because there's no time to waste. Have a gander. Might give you some ideas.

    Especially the 'Building/Tools' and Crafts sections.
    http://www.backwoodshome.com/article_index.html
     
  2. wixom61

    wixom61 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2009
    Messages:
    2,555
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    111
    Location:
    Dallas
    :dancingparty:Happy Birthday, Blackfoot! :birthday2:

    :band:Hope this is your best year so far!:grpnanadance:

    David :cheers:
     
  3. The Stickman

    The Stickman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2008
    Messages:
    1,316
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    111
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    Lehigh Valley pa
    Happy Birthday.:dance:
     
  4. tbirdsps

    tbirdsps New Member Charter Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2006
    Messages:
    5,340
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Ridgecrest, Ca.
  5. Yuk

    Yuk Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2009
    Messages:
    252
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    50
    Location:
    Rural Missouri 30 mi.S of KC
    i aint saying He's old but ...

    happy bday .... i am getting the box today and probably shippin the covers!!!

    i remember hearing about blackfoots first wagon .... cloth top (no vista here) real wood sides and wood spoke wheels ....and a couple horse power up front was all he could muster .... but it cut one HELLOFA donut ...... just watch you step afterwards.:dance:had a slight "emissions" problem.
     

    Attached Files:

  6. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Was the pooper-scooper optional?:rofl2: They used to have special bags under the 'exhaust' to catch the carbon deposits.:rofl2:
     
  7. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Wonder if he got caught in that snowstorm yesterday. hmmm.
     
  8. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Sooo....what....about 12 or 13 now?:rofl2::biglaugh::rofl2::biglaugh::rofl2:

    :birthday2: Pal!!!

    :party2::biggringift::party4::blowhorn::birthday::party::dance::victory::xmas::beerchug:

    Hey...YUK!....
    Again...mighty nice of you to help a fellow wagoneer!!
     
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  9. the Rev

    the Rev senior junior Charter Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2006
    Messages:
    9,329
    Likes Received:
    54
    Trophy Points:
    232
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    BC,canada
    Happy Happy Joy Joy...ya grumpy bugger:rofl2::cheers:..........:party5:
     
  10. Blackfoot

    Blackfoot Wagonless Soul

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2009
    Messages:
    2,177
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Clymer, NY
    Thanks guys. Been a **** day so far. woke up to 15 inches of new snow since lastnight. Got stuck in the driveway because the land owner is a lazy pot smoking a-hole. Took my son to get an MRI on his knee. Get home at 11:30 and the driveway is still not plowed. Dug out the snow blower and cleaned out my parking area, got stuck again trying to move the car in the driveway, got them parked. Come in to cool down from my stroke, caused by that rotten little snow blower(next year I will have a self propelled, not a push) Then I get a knock on the door. Pot smoker said he backed into the front of Moby and he took out the grille. Let him know the cost to fix it. I go check and he scraped the hell out of the bumper, bent the support that hold the airbag sensor(lucky it didn't go off) and dented the hood a little bit.

    So now that he made my day, the wife and I are heading out to watch a movie and get some dinner, her treat. HAHA

    Normy, thanks for the link, I bookmarked it to check out later when I have some time.

    Yuk, I miss that wagon, it was easier to maintain then these new fangled contraptions and keeping it fueled was alot cheaper then these new ones are too, lol.

    Mike, I am 36, feel 76 and act 6, LMAO!
     
  11. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    ("Mike, I am 36, feel 76 and act 6, LMAO!") LMAO :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

    Dayummm...what a great birthday gift from the pothead!! Probably high as a kite and didn't even see your wagon. Hey, Blackie....go to your favorite body guy and get the whole damn car redone on this guy's dime! (y) If he has one.
    Also...see my recent post on the event thread!
     
  12. Senri

    Senri Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Messages:
    704
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    112
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Beverwijk, The Netherlands
    Better late then never, Happy Birthday Blackfoot!!!!
    :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
     
  13. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Hey! How can you tell if it's someone's b'day??? I don't see anywhere in the stats that lists b'days??
     
  14. wixom61

    wixom61 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2009
    Messages:
    2,555
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    111
    Location:
    Dallas
    Hey Fox, look on the forum home page and see the bottom line. Bingo!

    David :bouncy:
     
  15. silverfox

    silverfox New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2009
    Messages:
    16,780
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    umm...hey, wixy.....duh! :D

    I KNOW it shows at the bottom of the page.....but who posted it there and how did they know??
    Do the members post there themselves on their b'day?
    And.....Roseanne Roseannadanna was Radner's skit name....no?
     

Share This Page