Notafordguy

F1

I put a down payment on this 1960 Frontenac today, I am going to need some floor pans. Is there a resource for new sheet metal on these falcon cousins?

F1
Notafordguy, Jun 24, 2018
WagonTheDog, Caprice Estate and jjdag like this.
    • Grizz
      Try starting a discussion in a forum category for those floor pans. Sweet ride, more pics!!
    • Caprice Estate
      Do you have any idea how rare this Canadian built Ford is. RARE RARE RARE. This one year only Frontenac (1960) was rare then but to have a two door wagon.............. WOW!!!. is even far more rare today. Usually you only see the odd four door sedan and rarely see a two door sedan but to find a two door wagon, that is just beyond words. Let us know more about this amazing car, good luck with it and cheers. George.
    • Notafordguy
      @Grizz I will do that once I get the car home. I will be picking it up next week.
    • Notafordguy
      @Caprice Estate Yes I see that it is a rare little car. Can't wait to get it home and clean it up to see what I have.
    • WagonTheDog
      Oh, MAN! A 2 door wagon Frontenac! Just like @Caprice Estate said, not only is the Frontenac an exceedingly rare (and cool) one-year Canadian only model, but the 2 door wagon version is extremely rare within that one year! :90: That's not only a piece of automotive history, it's an incredibly rare piece of Canadian automotive history. Please be diligent and do your research on all the unique features of the Frontenac, and take care of her! Thanks for sharing! Cheers from Canada, eh! ;)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Ford
    Uploaded By:
    Notafordguy
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    61.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    720px
    Height:
    405px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).