Cruise in @ Petty Museum March 13

Discussion in 'Car Shows and Swap Meets' started by markfnc, Mar 4, 2021.

1. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Petty Museum Cruise-In

Petty Museum and Garage are hosting its “Cruise-In” on Saturday, March 13, from 9am until 1pm. The public is invited to cruise-in and show off their favorite classic, muscle, and exotic cars or trucks, while helping to support the Petty Family Foundation.

The event is being held at Petty’s Garage, located at 311 Branson Mill Road in Randleman. It will feature food trucks, vendors, and lots of cars! Free Cruise-in. Free admission to museum. Masks are required inside of building and social distancing is always required.

For more information call Shannon Newman- 336-799-4682

fannie and 60Mercman like this.
  2. wagoninsane

wagoninsane Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Markfnc, are you planning on attending this event? I have met Richard and Kyle a few times at NASCAR events, they really seem to be great guys! Always accessible and happy to chat with anyone. Anyway it's a great cause and I hope they have a good turn out.....Longroofs Rule!

3. markfnc

I'd like to get over there, but not sure yet. I've been to museum before its really nice. 1st time I went, back in early 90's, my brother had come down from IN. for Thanksgiving. Me and him went over there the Friday after Thanksgiving. It was closed (prior to internet, so no checking). We were standing at the fence, and the guy sitting on the porch in the adjacent house came down. It was Lee Petty. He talked to us a good while. Never got autograph or picture, but good memory.

wagoninsane likes this.
  4. markfnc

i didn't make it, did you? Saw the Facebook posts, looked like a really good sized show.

5. wagoninsane

Wagon Garage:
    No I didn't, going to Holden Beach NC. in a couple weeks for a much needed R&R secession, I couldn't influence my wife to go so close to our Holiday.....Longroofs Rule!

markfnc likes this.
  6. markfnc

Have fun, my wives sister has a place near Holden.

7. wagoninsane

Wagon Garage:
    Thanks Mark, really looking forward to the trip, as we weren't able to go last spring! Are you located in the area also? Anyway in a couple of weeks I'll be sitting on the beach with the warm sand between my toes and a cold beverage in my hand!..... Warm Sand & Longroofs Rule!

8. markfnc

In Raleigh area, so about 2 hrs from the beach.

9. millsy

millsy Well-Known Member

I bought a house in Climax NC last year, its beautiful down there compared to Ct where we still live now. Making the final move next year and have done 4/5 trips in the wagon to bring stuff down. We have been by Pettys shop in Level Cross and also by his home, OMG his front yard looks like a golf course. Hoping to goto the museum and shop once we are down there full time, will have to check out the car show.

markfnc likes this.