New Forums Rules

Discussion in 'General Station Wagon Discussions' started by wagonmaster, Sep 6, 2017.

1. wagonmaster

wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Wagon Garage:
    Based on member feedback and having to clean up a few threads recently, I have posted the official Station Wagon Forum Rules.

At first glance they may seem harsh and strict, however most members already follow theses rules. I just want everyone to be courteous to fellow forum members and make it clear that trolling will not be tolerated.

2. millsy

millsy Well-Known Member

I must of missed something good for this to be posted, i have never seen anyone lash out here. I belong to another car forum and the old members over there attack each other over the stupidist things, its kind of funny but gets very annoying after awhile. This forum and the Triumph MC forum are the best I have come across. You can ask newbie questions without being attacked and ridiculed. This is a great forum IMO.

fannie, wagonmaster and Grizz like this.
  3. wagonmaster

wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Wagon Garage:
    It does happen and I have been quick to clean it up. Just want reiterate, most members behave well within the rules. I just want to make sure there is no misunderstanding about what is OK to post.

With great members you get a great forum :)

ModelT1, fannie and 1tireman like this.
  4. Krash Kadillak

Krash Kadillak Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    Just saw that, and was curious......

When you get a couple conflicting opinions about certain aspects of our station wagon culture, sometimes there's some heat generated. We need to keep it civil.

5. Grizz

Grizz Are we there yet???

Wagon Garage:
    The wagonmaster speaks!!! Wow! I was beginning to think you were one of the robots mentioned in the "site news thread". I really enjoy this forum because everyone tends to be respectful and all around decent, but then again I don't offend easy, and in most cases I am usually the offender. Wait, so that's what happened to those exotic photos I posted of me and the station wagon?! Fair enough...guess I shouldn't post the station wagon calander I've been working on:nailbiting:

ModelT1, fannie, MAK and 2 others like this.
  6. Silvertwinkiehobo

Silvertwinkiehobo "Everything that breaks starts with 'F.'"

*ba domp boom chish*

7. fannie

fannie Well-Known Member

Wagon Garage:
    I had noticed a few questionable posts, sometimes I think that because I'm female I maybe being a bit sensitive and just need to get past it. Sounds like it wasn't just me.
    Thanks for helping to keep the joint running smoothly.

wagonmaster, ModelT1 and Grizz like this.
  8. OldFox

OldFox Curmudgeon

Not so, Fannie. Some things that might be acceptable in private are not in mixed company, nor in print. Just shows how low class some can be.

wagonmaster likes this.
  9. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    :cry:My wife is disappointed she won't get to see you in your 'Playgirl' wagon calander.

Fannie---
    I had noticed a few questionable posts, sometimes I think that because I'm female I maybe being a bit sensitive and just need to get past it. Sounds like it wasn't just me.
    Thanks for helping to keep the joint running smoothly.

:mg:Fannie is a female? :oops: I always thought I was the sensitive person here often giving conflictive uncivil comments off topic.
    I blame my medication.............. :nohijacking:
    OldFox git off my lawn! Unless you have BBQ ribs and:beerchug:
    I'm looking back at old posts and counting how many times Grizz has offended me!:rant2:

I enjoy the station wagon forums and reading about not just wagon information, but about the members who own them.
    Station wagons have always been 'family' vehicles and sometimes families like to share other adventures.
    We just have to remember to :respect: and follow the:rulez:

Grizz likes this.
  10. Silvertwinkiehobo

I can remember (barely) that I was your official annoyer. Have I been kicked to the curb? Anyway, as with any forum, you will have opinion dragons rear their ugly heads; it just depends on who's in charge if they're a Sir George or a Sir Rodney.

ModelT1 and Grizz like this.
  11. Leadslead

Leadslead Well-Known Member

I know I'm guilty of a bit of gentle ribbing from time to time, but it runs in the family... y'all are like family, including the crazy uncle we never talk about... (you know who you are!)
    I think as a forum overall we're much friendlier and nicer (albeit smaller, more niche) then most other forums out there (take your pick) around here its more like a family reunion than anything else, and I'm glad y'all are like family, good to share memories, bbq, beer, jokes, and the occasional ribbing.
    Thanks for continuing to be there! :D

ModelT1 likes this.
  12. ModelT1

ModelT1 Still Lost in the 50's

Wagon Garage:
    Andrew you still annoy me most. I just ignore you more than before Sir.:biglaugh:

Leadslead.... the crazy uncle we never talk about... (you know who you are!) You talkin bout me? I'm gonna tell my buddy Grizz to have a talk with you!:boxing:

I don't remember the beer and BBQ but the ribbing and memories makes this place feel like home.
    And since we moved back home we know 'there's no place like home'.:grpnanadance:

13. Silvertwinkiehobo

We'll leave the ruby slippers out of this, OK?