1975 Chevrolet Caprice Estate 454

Discussion in 'Station Wagon Auctions, Craigs List and Other Stat' started by jwdtenn, Jul 5, 2017.

  1. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
  2. WagonKiller

    WagonKiller Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2012
    Messages:
    1,921
    Likes Received:
    88
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Location:
    greenville pa
    Looks like they found it back in the woods riding the 4 wheeler
     
  3. 101Volts

    101Volts Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2013
    Messages:
    3,029
    Likes Received:
    296
    Trophy Points:
    198
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    I think they know the market.
     
  4. Grizz

    Grizz Are we there yet???

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    2,502
    Likes Received:
    1,038
    Trophy Points:
    533
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Nashville, TN
    I think it's already been sold to whatever built that nest on the air cleaner
     
  5. Poison_Ivy

    Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

    Joined:
    May 20, 2017
    Messages:
    11,094
    Likes Received:
    3,485
    Trophy Points:
    706
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Feeding effigy ice cream to Dogzilla
    Looks like an elephant is now the proud owners, since that so-called "nest" is actually his dump.
     
  6. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
    Very sad. Appears high option based on the exterior and 454. I'm seeing power tailgate, bumper guards and rub strips as well as dual remote control mirrors.
     
  7. 101Volts

    101Volts Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2013
    Messages:
    3,029
    Likes Received:
    296
    Trophy Points:
    198
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Pennsylvania
    I'd think the finish would clean up easily enough but that rust doesn't look gentle, I wonder how the frame is too. I'm a little surprised they cleaned most of the windows.
     
  8. Poison_Ivy

    Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

    Joined:
    May 20, 2017
    Messages:
    11,094
    Likes Received:
    3,485
    Trophy Points:
    706
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Feeding effigy ice cream to Dogzilla
    I'm surprised they even did that.
     
    101Volts likes this.
  9. SwannyMotorsports

    SwannyMotorsports Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2011
    Messages:
    1,845
    Likes Received:
    281
    Trophy Points:
    196
    Interesting options. Has air and cruise but someone didn't order the roof rack!!!!!!
     
  10. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
    How can you tell about cruise from the engine bay shot?
     
    Poison_Ivy likes this.
  11. Grizz

    Grizz Are we there yet???

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2016
    Messages:
    2,502
    Likes Received:
    1,038
    Trophy Points:
    533
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Nashville, TN
    Easy, look for a servo with a throttle cable attached to it... wait where is it?!
     
    Poison_Ivy likes this.
  12. Poison_Ivy

    Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

    Joined:
    May 20, 2017
    Messages:
    11,094
    Likes Received:
    3,485
    Trophy Points:
    706
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Feeding effigy ice cream to Dogzilla
    Oh, wait a minute! I see it. It's a phantom servo.
     
  13. wagon1

    wagon1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2014
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    22
    Trophy Points:
    35
    The cruise module on the drivers inner fender well.
     
    Poison_Ivy likes this.
  14. jwdtenn

    jwdtenn Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2011
    Messages:
    21,286
    Likes Received:
    1,414
    Trophy Points:
    746
    Location:
    Nashville
    I'm guessing the lack of interior photos means the inside is not a selling point.
     
  15. Poison_Ivy

    Poison_Ivy Dogzilla Fan

    Joined:
    May 20, 2017
    Messages:
    11,094
    Likes Received:
    3,485
    Trophy Points:
    706
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Feeding effigy ice cream to Dogzilla
    Any selling point would start with pumping up the tires, shutting that hood and blasting off that dirt from the engine compartment and the rest, if he's not intending on just selling the sealed-beam headlights.
     

Share This Page