Hello my friends

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by countryman, Feb 21, 2009.

  1. countryman

    countryman New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Norway
    I`m new at the forum. I am an 32 years old boy from Norway. I have a
    65 Ford Country sedan. This car was imported to Norway from California a few years ago. Its eqiped with a 390FE engine and is all original, only a repaint. I`ve been told that it is one of 2 `65 country sedans here in Norway.
    Nice to meet other stationwagonfans!!
     
  2. Senri

    Senri Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2008
    Messages:
    704
    Likes Received:
    9
    Trophy Points:
    112
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Beverwijk, The Netherlands
    :Welcome: to the forum! I still think scandinavia is the american car heaven of Europe and you prove that again! (I lived in Sweden for awhile...)
     
  3. wagonmaster

    wagonmaster Administrator Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13,238
    Likes Received:
    2,552
    Trophy Points:
    1,122
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Welcome to the forums.
     
  4. CapriceEstate

    CapriceEstate Yacht Captain

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Messages:
    3,669
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    2
    Location:
    Pardeeville/ Portage, Wisconsin.
    Welcome, love to see those big rides over in small-car europe!
     
  5. Stormin' Norman

    Stormin' Norman Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 30, 2007
    Messages:
    19,625
    Likes Received:
    34
    Trophy Points:
    813
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Welcome to the SWF. There's a few members with models from that period (1965 to 1967). :Welcome:
     
  6. the Rev

    the Rev senior junior Charter Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2006
    Messages:
    9,329
    Likes Received:
    54
    Trophy Points:
    232
    Wagon Garage:
    3
    Location:
    BC,canada
    :Welcome: look forward to seeing it!
     
  7. tbirdsps

    tbirdsps New Member Charter Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2006
    Messages:
    5,340
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Ridgecrest, Ca.
    :Welcome:You are among very good folks here. :cheers:
     
  8. countryman

    countryman New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Norway
    Thanks! yes, classic american cars is very popular here in Scandinavia, but most is Mustangs, Camaros and Corvettes. (My wife has a `66 mustang FB). Nice cars, but I think a wagon is THE car!:tiphat:
     
  9. countryman

    countryman New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Norway
    Thanks! nice to see all these pretty wagons!
     
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  10. Roadmaster

    Roadmaster New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2009
    Messages:
    40
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Williamsport, PA
    welcome to the forum!!:wave: nice car you have there, she's a beauty.

    so how much is gas over there these days??
     
  11. countryman

    countryman New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Norway
    Thanks! The gas here is about 6 dollars per gallon. So i`m happy that Fords old bigblocks are so economical........:icon_drive:
     
  12. countryman

    countryman New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Wagon Garage:
    1
    Location:
    Norway
    Thanks! I can see that! :yup:
     

Share This Page