Will late model Cadilac, Caprice, and Roadmaster sedan front doors work on the station wagon,say 95-96 ? I have the opportunity to buy Two front doors off a 1996 Fleetwood Brougham :confused:
i looked them up on my buick crash sheets and 92-94 all buick wagons and sedans have the part numbers. 95-96 all sedans and wagons have another part number that they share. the only major difference i have ever noticed between those two sets of years is the way the mirrors mount. it wouldnt surprise me at all if you were swapping complete doors that they would phisically fit perfect. power acc wiring/options might be different on some cars. i bet chevy olds and buick use the same sheet metal. caddy might have its own thing goin since they didnt have a wagon..
Thanx for the input Yes, the whole reason I want the doors is for the placement of the mirrors, so I'm just making sure, I'm pretty sure the doors should fit though . Thanks man
im iffy on the caddy doors. remember the caddy sedan was actually longer that the wagons! i dont know if any length was from the doors. but the buick/ chevy sedan FRONT doors will fit. i know from experience.
I'm not sure the Fleetwood doors would fit in the opening, but all the trim is different, in addition to the placement of the mirrors. If you do use the Caddy front doors how are you going to match the trim up?
andy, talk to "Bigblackbeasst" aka Tim Swink over on the SS and Longroof forums. he has a boatload of parts he is selling.
Late model doors You can buy 95-96 mirrors on E-bay all day ! as for the trim, my wagon has had a shave and haircut .