Year:
Color:
Tahiti Turquoise
Engine:
6 Cylinder
Vehicle:
NASH|RAMBLER
Tags:
  • My dad finished this car around 2003 and decided that he is uncomfortable driving it. My folks are moving to a condo unit with 1 car allowed in underground garage and 1 in the parking lot so he decided to let his Nash go. The car sits on a Ford Courier frame with a narrowed Ford 9". The engine and tranny are out of an AMC Concord wagon.

Dad decided to keep the 258 since it had low miles after being rebuilt. They made their own headers for it and it sounds like a nice V8. I took her to DQ last night which is part of our Thursday Night Cruisers which I am part of. It was the first time I had her out and the first question I has was if it was a 350. They asked me what was that when I told them it was a 258.

This is the only vehicle that I have road service on because of the wheels/tires. In order to change the tires, you have to let all of the air out of them to get them out of the wheel well which means they go back on with no air in the tires. You have to air them up once they are on the car. It just sounds like it would be too much of a pain in the backside for me to do on the road.
Fat Tedy likes this.